Tokuda was known for his manga works focuses on Mini 4WD cars, notably Dash! Yonkuro, which famous enough to spawn a TV anime adaptation. Tokuda was also voiced the fictional version of himself in the TV anime adaptation of Dash! Yonkuro.
He died from the heart failure on March 23, 2006, at the age of 47.
- Dash! Yonkuro (1987 – 1992, 14 volumes)
- Shin Dash! Yonkuro (toy tie-in manga, cancelled)
- The Wind Racer! Otokogi (1993, 1 volume)
- The Wind Racer! Otokogi Gaiden (toy tie-in manga, cancelled)
- Dash Boy! Ten (1994, 2 volumes)
- Hyper Dash! Yonkuro (2015-ongoing, manga by Hiroyuki Takei) (credited as original creator)*
*Serializes under the permission from the late Tokuda's wife Jizabe Tokuda.