The Wild Mini 4WD (Japanese: ワイルドミニ四駆, Wairudo Mini Yonku) series is a Mini 4WD car line-up introduced by Tamiya in May 1987.
Instead of the buggies of the Racing Mini 4WD series, the line-up featuring the downsized version of the monster trucks with oversized wheels and tires. Grade-Up Parts for the Wild Mini 4WD cars had also released to improves their performances. Featuring in this line-up is the big wheels Wild Chassis.
The manga and anime series Dash! Yonkuro featuring cars from this line-up.
List of Mini 4WD cars
- Monster Beetle Jr. (Released in May 1987)
- Blackfoot Jr. (Released in August 1987)
- Lunch Box Jr. (Released in December 1987)
- Midnight Pumpkin Jr. (Released in February 1988)
- Clod Buster Jr. (Released in September 1988)
- Dash-W1 Wild Saurus (Released in December 1989)
- Nissan King Cab Jr. (Released in September 1990)
- Bullhead Jr. (Released in March 1991)
- Toyota Hilux Monster Racer Jr. (Released in July 1991)
- Toyota 4Runner (Released in November 1991)
- Nissan Terrano '93 Paris-Dakar (Team NOK JATCO) (Released in April 1993)
- Dash-CBW Command Saurus (Released in July 1995)
- Mammoth Dump Truck (Released in November 1997)
- Juggernaut Jr. (Ford F-350) (Released in March 1999)
- Isuzu VehiCROSS Team GEOLANDER Baja 1000 (Released in June 1999)
|Mini 4WD series|
|1980||Original Mini 4WD · ·|
|1990||· · · · · ·|