The Mini 4WD REV (Japanese: ミニ四駆REV, Mini Yonku Rebu) is a Mini 4WD series line-up introduced by Tamiya in July 2012. It was created as part of the 30th anniversary of Tamiya Mini 4WD series.
Like Aero Mini 4WD series, this line-up has heavily focus on aero-dynamic designs, but instead of just on the bodyshells, aero-dynamic features can be found on the new AR Chassis and FM-A Chassis as well. In order to maximized the heat-dissipation of the new chassis, the bodyshells has several air-ducts for that purpose.
The first 3 cars in the lineup, plus Flame Astute (inheriting name from the Astute Jr.) are based on the cars from the Racing Mini 4WD and Mini 4WD PRO series; Shadow Shark, Rowdy Bull, NIght Hunter, Baron Viento and Trairong are the only ones with completely new designs so far.
List of Mini 4WD cars
Mini 4WD kits
- Aero Avante (AR Chassis) (Released on July 14, 2012)
- Aero Thunder Shot (AR Chassis) (Released on November 23, 2012)
- Aero Manta Ray (AR Chassis) (Released on March 2, 2013)
- Shadow Shark (AR Chassis) (Released on October 19, 2013)
- Flame Astute (AR Chassis) (Released on March 8, 2014)
- Rowdy Bull (FM-A Chassis) (Released on September 9, 2017)
- Night Hunter (FM-A Chassis) (Released on January 20, 2018)
- Baron Viento (FM-A Chassis) (Released on February 24, 2018)
- Trairong (FM-A Chassis) (Released on July 2018)
- Mini 4WD Starter Pack AR Speed Spec (AR Chassis) (Released on July 18, 2015)
- Mini 4WD Starter Pack FM-A Balanced Spec (FM-A Chassis) (Released on March 17, 2018)
|Mini 4WD series|
|1980||Original Mini 4WD · ·|
|1990||· · · · · ·|
|Mini 4WD REV series|
|AR||Aero Avante · Aero Thunder Shot · Aero Manta Ray · Shadow Shark · Flame Astute|
|FM-A||Rowdy Bull · Night Hunter · Baron Viento · Trairong|
|Starter Pack||Mini 4WD Starter Pack AR Speed Spec · Mini 4WD Starter Pack FM-A Balanced Spec|