|Let's & Go! Tsubasa: Next Racers Legend|
|Front cover of volume 1 of Let's & Go! Tsubasa: Next Racers Legend|
|Gerne||Sports (Racing), Action|
|Written by||Tetsuhiro Koshita|
|Illustrated by||Tetsuhiro Koshita|
|Original run||August 21, 2017-on-going|
Let's & Go! Tsubasa: Next Racers Legend (Japanese: レッツ＆ゴー!! 翼 ネクストレーサーズ伝, Rettsu Endo Gō!! Tsubasa: Nekusuto Rēsāzu-den) is a manga created by Tetsuhiro Koshita and published on Shogakukan's CoroCoro Ichiban! magazine since August 21, 2017. It was the side-story to Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! Return Racers!.
The new series follows the story of Tsubasa and the new character Shun.
List of chapters
Main article: Let's & Go! Tsubasa: Next Racers Legend/List of chapters
List of Mini 4WD cars
- Z Wing Magnum (Tsubasa's machine)
- Avante Jr. (Built by Shun)
- Customized Magnum Saber (Machine of random kids)
- Super Avante (Shun Daichi's machine)
- Rowdy Bull (Maruo Usami's machine)
- Wolfang (Kotaro Kiba's machine)
- Mini 4WD Panda Racer (Kitaro Kiba's machine)
- Dark Armour G (Takashi 'God Eye' Saiki's machine)
- Aero Avante Black Special (BA Team's machines)
- Brocken Gigant Premium (G Muscles's machines)
- Gun Bluster XTO Premium (Team Gun Bluster's machines)
- Great Magnum R (Tsubasa's machine, borrowed from Go Seiba)
- Infinity Mobius (Aoking's machine)
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! WGP
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! MAX
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! Return Racers!