|Dash Boy! Ten|
|Front cover of the volume 1 of Dash Boy! Ten.|
|Gerne||Action, Tournament, Comedy|
|Written by||Zaurus Tokuda|
|Illustrated by||Zaurus Tokuda|
|Original run||1995 - 1997|
Dash Boy! Ten (Japanese: ダッシュボーイ天, Dasshu Bōi Ten) is a manga series created by Zaurus Tokuda and serialized on Shogakukan's Shogaku Years magazines (Specifically the Shogaku Year 2, Year 3 and Year 5) from 1995 to 1997.
Dash Boy! Ten follows Taihei 'Ten' Tenka, as he races against many opponents throughout the series.
LIke Mini 4 Top, it has several versions of the storyline with similar premise. Unlike Tanaka's manga, however, one story usually 'reboots' itself after its conclusion.
Due to Tokuda's declining health, the manga was put in hiatus, and was later canceled following Tokuda's death.
List of Mini 4WD cars
- Liberty Emperor (Taihei 'Ten' Tenka's machine)
- Boomerang-10 (Taihei 'Ten' Tenka's machine, repaints of the Black Boomerang)
- Black Boomerang (Rei Ganma's machine)
- Big Bang Ghost (Hayate Kazeno's machine and later as Kurosawa's machine)
- Dash-CB1 Geo-Emperor (Dr. Tsuchiya's machine and later as Sanma brothers' machines)
- Shao Bai Ron (Shunsuke Hazama's machine)
- Boomerang Gamma / Boomerang Gamma Kai (Rei Ganma's machine)
- Astro-Boomerang (Taihei 'Ten' Tenka's machine)
- Dash-02 Neo Burning Sun (Rinsaku Shiguma's machine)
- Crimson Glory (Souichirou Iota's machine)
- Strato Vector (Souichirou Iota's machine)
- Black Stalker (Jou Burado's machine)
- Thunder Boomerang W10 (Taihei 'Ten' Tenka's machine)
- Ray Hawk-Gamma (Rei Ganma's machine)
- Tiger Zap (Seki Taiga's machine)
- Unlike his previous manga where pages were made by hand, Dash Boy! Ten's pages were made using computer with graphics tablet.